Note: Do not try to install .deb using remote access (at least XRDP): the promt asking for your credentials could be displayed on the monitor connected to Pi directly.
- download, extract, and run ./install.sh
- add board manager (esp8266)
- ide shows two ports, but only one works: /dev/ttyUSBO as it’s shown on the picture (lower USB-3)
- same problem I’ve had with 32-bit system
- esp32 is not available for arm64
- attiny 85 has a problem with board manager
64-bit Buster is missing everything (as of Sep 2020), so let install office applications.
sudo apt install libreoffice -y
To Whom It May Concern: if you like Firefox, you can install it:
sudo apt install firefox-esr